Singapore Institute of Management Postgraduate Scholarship
This scholarship is for the first year of a full-time Masters degree, and is available to international students who have graduated from our partner, Singapore Institute of Management, with a University of Stirling undergraduate degree.
Number of awards
Value of awards
Eligibility and availability
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admissions for an eligible postgraduate taught programme at the University of Stirling.
- You must be classed as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- You should have graduated with a University of Stirling undergraduate degree delivered by Singapore Institute of Management in Singapore.
- This award is only available to students entering directly into a full-time postgraduate degree programme, delivered at the University’s Stirling campus.
- This scholarship cannot be combined with any other Stirling scholarship or award. If offered more than one University of Stirling award then the highest value award will be applied.
How to apply
Students will automatically be identified as part of the admissions process. No separate application is required for this award.