International Summer School and Study Abroad Alumni Scholarship
Financial support for the first year of a full-time Masters degree for students who have previously
Number of awards
Value of awards
Eligibility and availability
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admission for an eligible postgraduate taught course at the University of Stirling.
- You must be classed as an international student for tuition fee purposes.
- You should have previously studied at the University of Stirling as part of an international exchange or study abroad programme or the International Summer School programme.
- This scholarship is only available to students studying at our Stirling campus.
- This scholarship cannot be combined with any other University of Stirling scholarship.
How to apply
Students will automatically be identified as part of the admissions process. No separate application is required for this award.