Chevening Scholarships is the UK government's scholarships programme for international students studying Masters degrees.
International (including EU)
Number of awards
Value of awards
Deadline for the current round of applications has passed. We're waiting on funding confirmation for the next round.
Eligibility and availability
To be eligible for a Chevening scholarship applicants must:
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory.
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended.
- Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university by the time you submit your application. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK but may be different depending on your course and university choice.
- Have at least two years (equivalent to 2,800 hours) of work experience.
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by the deadline listed on the application timeline.