Postgraduate International Excellence Scholarship
Tuition fee waiver for the first year of a Masters degree and is open to full-time self-funding students who are classed as international for tuition fee purposes.
Number of awards
Value of awards
Eligibility and availability
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer for an eligible postgraduate taught course at the University of Stirling before the scholarship deadline.
- You must be a new student starting at the university in September 2024 or January 2025.
- You must be classed as an International student for tuition fee purposes.
- You must be a self-funded student (those receiving external sponsorship or other scholarships will not be eligible).
- You must enter directly into a full-time postgraduate degree programme delivered at the University’s Stirling campus.
- This scholarship cannot be combined with any other Stirling scholarship or award. If offered more than one University of Stirling award, then the highest value award will be applied.
How to apply
Applications will be processed in two rounds.
Round one, for first priority consideration:
- You must complete the Postgraduate International Excellence Scholarship application form by 1 March 2024.
- You will be notified of the outcome of your application on 15 March 2024. Applicants who are unsuccessful at this stage will automatically be considered for Round 2.
- To accept the award, you must pay your tuition fee deposit by 1 May 2024.
Round two, for second priority consideration:
- You must complete the Postgraduate International Excellence Scholarship application form by 1 May 2024.
- You will be notified of the outcome of your application on 15 May 2024.
- To accept the award, you must pay your tuition fee deposit by 28 June 2024.