University of Stirling app
Get all your university services at your fingertips with our new University of Stirling app. The University of Stirling app provides real-time, on-the-go, anytime information to support you during your time at Stirling. It is available to all students and staff for free.
- Digital student or staff card
- Book gym and exercise classes
- Order and pay for food on campus
- Book library study space
- Log into Canvas and University email easily
- Plus much more!
Customise your experience
We know everyone’s experience at University is different, which is why we’ve given you the option to tailor the app to your own preferences. Simply tap the menu then drag the tiles around the screen to prioritise your favourite features. You can also switch off tiles you’re not interested in.
Full app feature list
- Portal access
- University email – quickly check your emails
- Canvas access
- Your student or staff card – including your barcode to scan you into the library and for use on our self-issue machines
- Personalised timetable of classes
- Sport at Stirling – to book exercise classes or gym sessions
- Food at Stirling – to order and pay for food at campus catering outlets
- Book a study space in the library
- Study skills workshops
- Staff and student newsletters
- IT Services – including discovering your IT account, Wi-Fi setup, password management, Apps Anywhere and UniDesk (our IT and Library FAQ database)
- Search for print and online resources using Library Search
- Student Services Hub and wellbeing resource Togetherall
- Students’ Union information
- Campus map and emergency numbers
- Travel information including First Bus, nextbike and Safe Taxi
- Stay connected with us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Campus safety information
- and we’ll keep adding to the list...