The Library and its resources
Located at the heart of the University campus, our library offers a versatile space for students, staff and researchers to thrive in. Facilities and services include:
- Print collection of over 300,000 titles.
- Ten bookable study rooms.
- Two dedicated training labs.
- Maker Space - (offering 3D scanning, printing and a place to learn coding basics).
- Open study spaces with beautiful views and study spaces with computers.
- Wi-Fi throughout the building and campus.
- Information Centre to help you use the library builing and IT facilities.
More facilities and services
Core set of library journal databases, hundreds of thousands of e-journal articles and e-books, Document Delivery and Article Request service for obtaining resources from around the world. See more in our A-Z, library catalogue and subject Research Guides.
24/7 study space just next to the Library entrance, as well as loads of flexible study spaces including group study, individual study desk, PCs, printers and more. Find out more about our range of study spaces.
Archives and special collections
Visit our archives and special collections pages, which provide information about the contents of our collections and details of how to access and consult material in our archives reading room. The archives are open to university staff and students, researchers and members of the public.