Belong at Stirling
If you are struggling to settle in, remember everyone feels the same at some time when they first arrive. Sharing how you are feeling with another student can be helpful or you can speak to:
- Accommodation liaison officers, if you are in student accommodation
- Chaplaincy - a friendly, welcoming place, open to students and staff of all faiths and none
- Your personal tutor - someone who can give you guidance, information and support throughout your studies
- Student Support Services - we offer an extensive range of support services to help you fulfil your potential and make the most of your time here
- The Students’ Union - the Union can offer independent support and information or signpost you to the appropriate University or external services.
- A Steer peer mentor - they are other students who have been at Stirling for a while and know their way around. They can help support you to solve problems, give you tips on how to settle in from their experience and signpost support and guidance.