Are you a widening access student?
As a widening access student you are entitled to a range of support from the university. You can access support throughout your university journey: as an enquirer, an applicant and during your time studying with us, right through to graduation and beyond.
There a number of types of students who we would consider to be a widening access student. These include:
- You are from a priority postcode area (check your postcode below)
- You are involved in the Schools for Higher Education Programme (Aspire North, Focus West, LEAPS and Lift Off)
- You are a care experienced student
- You are a young or adult carer
- You are an estranged student
- You are a student on the University of Stirling Access to Degree Studies Programme
- You are a student on a SWAP access course (Scottish Wider Access Programme)
If you're not sure if your school is a member of the Schools for Higher Education Programme, then get in touch and we'll let you know. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.