Stirling has everything you could hope for in a premier shopping destination.
The city's historic Victorian arcade, bustling high street and Thistles Shopping Centre boast all the biggest brands and quirky independent shops.
The Thistles has an unrivalled selection of over 90 high street and speciality stores, while Stirling's Victorian Arcade in the historic Old Town has unique independent boutiques. For the ultimate shopping experience, you can't go wrong with Stirling's mix of independent shops and top brands.
Meanwhile, just a short bus ride from the city and a 25-minute walk from campus, Bridge of Allan is a fantastic shopping destination in its own right with lots of independent stores and eateries. Its lively high street is full of boutiques, grocery stores and a plentiful array of gift shops to pick up the perfect present.
And don't forget that Scotland's top shopping destinations, including Glasgow's 'Style Mile' and Edinburgh's St James Quarter, are just a short train ride away.
Top shopping experiences in Stirling...
- Wander down Bridge of Allan's high street and discover its tempting array of specialist boutiques.
- Stock up on top brands at Stirling's Thistles Centre.
- Explore the quirky independent shops of Victoria Arcade.
- Uncover priceless secondhand finds in Bridge of Allan's and Stirling's charity thrift shops.
... and beyond
- Discover something new at Glasgow's 'Style Mile'.
- Browse the world's hottest brands in Edinburgh's St James Quarter.
- Get the perfect Scottish gift at the House of Bruar.