Stirling Welcome Scholarship
The Stirling Welcome Scholarship provides a £1,000 cash award to all undergraduate students from England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland who enrol as a student on a course delivered at the University's Stirling campus.
Number of awards
Value of awards
Eligibility and availability
- You must be classed as a student from England, Wales, Northern Ireland or Republic of Ireland for tuition fee purposes.
- You must have received an offer of admissions for an eligible undergraduate programme at the University of Stirling starting in September 2024 or January 2025.
- You must be a full-time student.
- This scholarship is only available to students studying at our Stirling campus.
- You must take up your place and enrol on your course at the University.
- This scholarship can be combined with the Honours Year Scholarship and Merit Scholarship.
How to apply
Students will automatically be identified as part of the admissions process. No separate application is required for this award.