EU Undergraduate Scholarship
The EU Undergraduate Scholarship provides fee discounts and costs for EU students studying at the University of Stirling.
Number of awards
Value of awards
Eligibility and availability
- You must be classed as an International student for tuition fee purposes.
- You must be ordinarily resident in the EU prior to commencing your studies.
- Students from the Republic of Ireland will be eligible for our range of England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland scholarships.
- If you are offered more than one University of Stirling award, then the highest value award will be applied. This scholarship can only be combined with the University of Stirling's Sports scholarships.
- This award is only available to students entering directly into a full-time undergraduate degree programme, delivered at the University’s Stirling campus.
How to apply
No application is necessary. All eligible EU students who enter an undergraduate degree course at the University of Stirling in January 2024, September 2024 or January 2025 will automatically be allocated a discount, and those who successfully complete Years 1-3, will automatically be allocated the Honours year fee waiver.
Those who join their undergraduate course through advanced entry routes will receive a £5,000 fee discount for each year of their Stirling degree, but will not receive the Honours year fee waiver.