We are offering fully funded places on a selection of on-campus Masters courses in partnership with The DataLab and the Scottish Funding Council.
Number of awards
Value of awards
Eligibility and availability
The funded places are open to applicants domiciled in Scotland. To apply for a funded place you must have applied for one of the courses listed above, and have been made an
To meet the eligibility criteria, only applicants who have the right to live and work in the
How to apply
If you wish to be considered for a Data Lab funded place, you are required to apply to your course of interest by 30 July 2023. Applications will be reviewed by the respective Course Directors and will be based on merit.
Eligible applicants will be contacted with further information and relevant application instructions from The Data Lab. The deadline for applying through The Data Lab is 15 August 2023. You will be informed about the outcome of your application directly by The Data Lab in due course.
The respective Course Directors are:
- MSc Business Analytics: Dr Tom Kane - email@example.com
- MSc Data Science for Business: Dr Najib Murad - firstname.lastname@example.org
- MSc Financial Technologies: Dr Andrea Bracciali - email@example.com
- MSc Mathematics and Data Science: Dr Anya Kirpichnikova - firstname.lastname@example.org
- MSc Artificial Intelligence: Dr Sandy Brownlee - email@example.com
- MSc Big Data: Dr Sandy Brownlee - firstname.lastname@example.org