Exam results

What happens with examination results?

If you apply through UCAS and are sitting Highers or A-levels/VCE qualifications or the IB Diploma we usually receive your grades from UCAS and you don’t need to send them to us. However, if your TRACK page does not show a change in decision a week after you have your results published then you should contact the UK Undergraduate as we may not have received your results.

If you’re sitting qualifications other than those mentioned above, please send a copy of your results to the UK Undergraduate Office as soon as you receive them.

Please note that the University is under no obligation to accept you if we do not receive your results by 31 August and it is your responsibility to ensure we have your results.

What happens if I don't get the grades asked for?

Even if you do not get the grades we asked for, we won't automatically reject your application. Instead we'll review it again, paying particular attention to the personal statement, reference and past academic performance. You may, therefore, still be offered a place despite not having achieved the exact conditions required.


Contact us UK Undergraduate Office University of Stirling
Stirling FK9 4LA
Scotland UK
+44 (0) 1786 467044 +44 (0) 1786 466800 www.stir.ac.uk
© University of Stirling FK9 4LA Scotland UK • Telephone +44 1786 473171 • Scottish Charity No SC011159
Portal Logon