Just Play sport
Just Play Sports are drop-in sessions designed for students who want to play sport and take part in fitness activities on a casual basis. It’s a fantastic way to meet like-minded students, play sport in a casual environment and be active whilst at university.
All abilities are welcome and there is no commitment to joining a club.
Just Play Sport Timetable
Please download our University of Stirling Sport app and click the Student Sport tile for a timetable of all activities.
Alternatively, please visit our booking webpage and create an account using your student email address. Once you’ve created an account, please select ‘Make a Booking’ to view the Just Play Sport timetable.
- Free to all student members
- £2.10 for student non-members
What to bring with you?
- Sportswear (changing rooms are available)
- All sports equipment will be provided but if you do have your own rackets then please feel free to bring these with you
How to book
The easiest way to book onto a Just Play Sport session is to download our University of Stirling Sport app and click the Student Sport tile.
Alternatively, you can book online using the links in the timetable.
More information - How to book with University of Stirling Sport
Other booking conditions
- Just Play Sport bookings must be made in advance via the University of Stirling Sport app or website. You will not be granted access without a booking.
- Just Play Sport bookings can be made up to five days in advance. Bookings can be made up to 15 minutes before the session is due to start.
- If you can no longer attend, please remember to cancel your booking no later than an hour before so we can give this space to someone else. Should a customer fail to attend their booked session or cancel with less than 1 hours' notice, the non-attendance policy above will be applied.
- Waiting lists will be enabled, and correspondence will be sent out to all those on the waiting list should a space become available on a class that was previously full. The space can be taken on a first come first serve basis by anybody on the waiting list.
In order to optimise capacity within bookable classes and activities, we have a non-attendance policy in place.
- If a member or user records 3 non-attendances within a 14-day period, a 7-day booking suspension will be applied to their account.
- Non-attendances are recorded if membership cards are not swiped for access or attendance recorded at reception (if card forgotten).
- Policy will apply to all fitness classes, fitness appointments and student Just Play Sport sessions.
- Pay and play activities (i.e. none of the above) can still be booked but must be done via reception.
- Booking permissions will be locked for 7 days following a third non-attendance within a 14-day period.
- Accounts will be unlocked by contacting reception after the 7-day suspension period.
- Bookings can be cancelled via the app or online portal up to 60 minutes before the activity start time. If you need to cancel within that period, please contact reception on 01786 466900 so the space can be made available.