Just Play Sports are drop-in sessions designed for students who want to play sport and take part in fitness activities on a casual basis. It’s a fantastic way to meet like-minded students, play sport in a casual environment and be active whilst at university.
All abilities are welcome and there is no commitment to joining a club.
Just Play Sport Timetable
Please download our University of Stirling Sport app and click the Student Sport tile for a timetable of all activities.
Alternatively, please visit our booking webpage and create an account using your student email address. Once you’ve created an account, please select ‘Make a Booking’ to view the Just Play Sport timetable.
- Free to all student members
- £2.10 for student non-members
What to bring with you?
- Sportswear (changing rooms are available)
- All sports equipment will be provided but if you do have your own rackets then please feel free to bring these with you
How to book
The easiest way to book onto a Just Play Sport session is to download our University of Stirling Sport app and click the Student Sport tile.
Alternatively, you can book online using the links in the timetable.
More information - How to book with University of Stirling Sport
Other booking conditions
- Just Play Sport bookings must be made in advance via the University of Stirling Sport app or website. You will not be granted access without a booking.
- Just Play Sport bookings can be made up to five days in advance. Bookings can be made up to 15 minutes before the session is due to start.
- If you can no longer attend, please remember to cancel your booking no later than an hour before so we can give this space to someone else. Should a customer fail to attend their booked session or cancel with less than 1 hours' notice, the non-attendance policy above will be applied.
- Waiting lists will be enabled, and correspondence will be sent out to all those on the waiting list should a space become available on a class that was previously full. The space can be taken on a first come first serve basis by anybody on the waiting list.