Hall Sport is a great way to meet fellow students from accommodation and keep active at university. Each week, we’ll organise a different hall vs hall casual sport tournament varying from dodgeball to UV Volleyball.
All equipment will be provided unless otherwise stated on the booking. Please wear sportswear and trainers.
How to get involved?
Please download our University of Stirling Sport app and click the Student Sport tile for a timetable of all activities.
Alternatively, please visit our booking webpage and create an account using your student email address. Once you’ve created an account, please select ‘Make a Booking’ to view the Hall Sport timetable.
- Free to all student members
- £2 for student non-members
- Hall Sport bookings must be made in advance via the University of Stirling Sport app or website. You will not be granted access without a booking due to the need to comply with track and trace.
- Hall Sport bookings can be made up to 7 days in advance. Bookings can be made up to 15 minutes before the session is due to start.
- Cancellations must be made 1 hour prior to the booking start time. Should a student fail to attend their booked session or cancel with less than 1 hours' notice, three times within 4 weeks, then the customer’s ability to book online will be revoked for 1 week.
- Waiting lists will be enabled, and correspondence will be sent out to all those on the waiting list should a space become available on a class that was previously full. The space can be taken on a first come, first serve basis by anybody on the waiting list.