The network directory is a great tool for connecting with classmates, finding a contact or searching for a group.
- Go to thestirlingnetwork.com and sign in.
- In the side menu, select the ‘Directory’ tab.
- At the top of this page there is a search function where you can search by name, job title or keyword. You can also use the five horizontal options at the top to search within your location, or industry, or for mentors only.
- If you get too many results, you can use the filters on the right side of the page to narrow your results.
- When you have identified your potential contacts, and have taken some time to think about what you want to ask them, send them a direct message through the system or request them as a mentor as appropriate.
- If you are looking to reach out to a specific group of alumni (e.g. country or subject area), rather than contacting someone individually, you can do so by posting an in the relevant groups available, or on the main feed.
How to approach a mentor for information.