The Stirling Network: build your career
Build your career. Find a mentor. Share your experiences.
The Stirling Network is a global network where students of all years, alumni, staff and friends of the University can share knowledge and stay up to date.
Why is The Stirling Network different?
We're different from other social media channels, including LinkedIn. Our members have proactively agreed to help you, and have been in your position. It's why we provide our global community with special career tools to help each other.
Why join our network?
- Get career-related advice, insight and inspiration.
- Learn about a profession or employment area from industry insiders.
- Request a mentoring relationship from someone with experience and knowledge.
- Join discussion groups for your sector, field of study or profession.
How mentoring can help you
- Benefit from an independent perspective.
- Enhance your confidence in professional situations.
- Learn from an inspirational and friendly person who wants to help you develop.
- Build your network and contacts.
Please contact us for technical support and issues related to account approval and content on The Stirling Network.