With great links to the University of Stirling and the city centre, Riverside Quay is perfectly situated to be your new student home. Plus, the train station is only a 4 minutes walk away.
This accommodation benefits from a common room, study room, free on-site gym facilities, a games room and a cinema room!
Rent for this property for session 2023/24 is:
- Single Bronze Ensuite room in a 2 bed flat £172.00 per week
- Single Silver Ensuite room in a 2 bed flat £184.00 per week
- Single Gold Ensuite room in a 2 bed flat £190.00 per week
- Single Bronze Ensuite Studio room £192.00 per week
- Single Silver Ensuite Studio room £197.00 per week
- Single Gold Ensuite Studio room £207.00 per week
All rental contracts are for 51 weeks.
This residence is managed by Fresh. However, all processing of applications, allocations and collection of rent will be handled by the University of Stirling.See inside
The following amenities are included as standard with this accommodation.
- Heating, lighting and electricity
- Room and contents insurance
- Television licence (for communal TV)
Your room will include a bed, study desk and chair, wardrobe and drawers.
Applying for accommodation
We make it easy for you to apply for accommodation using our online application portal. Follow the link to find out how it works, and see details of how to apply for staff or family accommodation.How to apply for accommodation
BSc (Hons) Management and Mathematics
Read Calum's storyStirling is the perfect location if you want to make the most of what central Scotland has to offer. It's a beautiful city and there's loads to get stuck into both on and off campus, from sport, music or the arts – there's something for everyone.