Promoting self-management and developing resilience to protect and promote nurses’ physical and mental health and wellbeing
Eligibility and availability
The successful candidate should have:
- a 1st or 2: 1 degree in a health sciences (nursing, health psychology) or social sciences
- a Masters degree in a relevant topic area (e.g. health sciences, public health, social sciences) including research methods modules as part of the course.
- where applicable, an overall IELTS of 6.5, with a minimum of 6.0 in each element
How do I apply?
Applicants are asked to send in all the documentation listed below, attached as a single email, to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject header ‘Promoting self-management and developing resilience to protect and promote nurses’ physical and mental health and wellbeing Application’.
Documents to attach include:
- Academic Transcript(s) and Degree Certificate(s): Final degree transcripts including grades and degree certificates (and official translations, if needed) - scanned copy in colour of the original documents.
- References: Two references on headed paper (academic and/or professional). At least one reference must be academic. The other can be academic or professional. Your references should be on official headed paper. These should also be signed by the referee. If your referees would prefer to provide confidential references direct to the University then we can also accept the reference by email, from the referee’s official university or business email account to email@example.com clearly labelling the reference e.g. ‘Breast Screening Adherence Reference’
- Copy of CV: detailing relevant education and work experience.
Applicant Statement: a brief 1-page letter of motivation, outlining your research interests and your thoughts on how you could contribute to our research agenda.