Nursing Scholarship (for students from England, Wales and Northern Ireland)
Eligibility and availability
The Nursing Scholarship is available to students from England, Wales and Northern Ireland who are studying one of our four undergraduate Nursing courses:
- BSc Nursing – Adult
- BSc (Hons) Nursing – Adult
- BSc Nursing – Mental Health
- BSc (Hons) Nursing – Mental Health
Additional eligibility requirements
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admissions for an undergraduate nursing course at the University of Stirling.
- You must be classed as a student from England, Wales or Northern Ireland for tuition fee purposes.
- You must meet the conditions of your offer and choose Stirling as a firm or insurance choice on your UCAS application.
- This scholarship is only available to students studying at our Stirling campus.
- Please note, this scholarship cannot be combined with our Undergraduate Choice Scholarship or our Undergraduate Merit Scholarship.
How do I apply?
Students will automatically be identified as part of the admissions process. No separate application is required for this award.