Nursing Scholarship (for students from England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland)
The Nursing Scholarship provides students from England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland with a £2,000 fee waiver each year on any one of our undergraduate Nursing courses.
Number of awards
Value of awards
Eligibility and availability
The Nursing Scholarship is available to students from England, Wales Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland who are studying one of our four undergraduate Nursing courses:
- BSc Nursing – Adult
- BSc (Hons) Nursing – Adult
- BSc Nursing – Mental Health
- BSc (Hons) Nursing – Mental Health
Additional eligibility requirements
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admission for an undergraduate nursing course at the University of Stirling.
- You must be classed as a student from England, Wales, Northern Ireland or Republic of Ireland for tuition fee purposes.
- You must meet the conditions of your offer and choose Stirling as a firm or insurance choice on your UCAS application.
- This scholarship is only available to students studying at our Stirling campus.
- This scholarship cannot be combined with our Undergraduate Merit Scholarship.
How to apply
Students will automatically be identified as part of the admissions process. No separate application is required for this award.