Nursing Scholarship (for students from England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland)
The Nursing Scholarship provides students from England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland with a £2,000 fee waiver per year on one of our undergraduate Nursing courses.
As part of our commitment to attracting the very best students to join our diverse student community, we are delighted to offer the University of Stirling Nursing Scholarship.
The Nursing Scholarship provides students from England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland a £2,000 fee waiver per year (for years 1 – 3 of study) on one of our undergraduate nursing courses. Students will also be guaranteed a place in University-managed accommodation during their first year. The scholarship can also be combined with our Honours Year Scholarship, which covers the full cost of tuition fees in Honours year of study.
Access to Nursing Bursary
In addition to the Nursing Scholarship, the University automatically covers the costs of occupational health consultations; criminal record checks; compulsory uniforms; and inoculations for undergraduate nursing students from England, Wales Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. These benefits represent around £500 cost saving to students.
Eligibility and availability
The Nursing Scholarship is available to students from England, Wales Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland who are studying one of our four undergraduate Nursing courses:
- BSc Nursing – Adult
- BSc (Hons) Nursing – Adult
- BSc Nursing – Mental Health
- BSc (Hons) Nursing – Mental Health
Additional eligibility requirements
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admission for an undergraduate nursing course at the University of Stirling.
- You must be classed as a student from England, Wales, Northern Ireland or Republic of Ireland for tuition fee purposes.
- You must meet the conditions of your offer and choose Stirling as a firm or insurance choice on your UCAS application.
- This scholarship is only available to students studying at our Stirling campus.
- This scholarship cannot be combined with our Undergraduate Choice Scholarship or our Undergraduate Clearing Scholarship or our Undergraduate Merit Scholarship.
How to apply
Students will automatically be identified as part of the admissions process. No separate application is required for this award.