Applying to the ESRC-DTP studentship competition
- Contact your pathway representative before 26 January
- After 7 February 2019 pathway reps will invite nominated applicants to submit to the SGSSS applications portal
- Nominated applicants must register with SGSSS by 9 February 2018
- Final submission of relevant application documents to the SGSSS portal is 12 Feb 2018.
- Award decisions will be announced by 9 May 2018
Full details available on the SGSSS website.
Applying to the University of Stirling
Applications to the University of Stirling and to the ESRC-DTP studentship awards are submitted in parallel. You must apply to undertake either a Masters degree or relevant PhD programme at the University of Stirling and - if nominated - apply via the SGSSS processes described above in tandem.
Apply online - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require support with your online application.
Note: Only those candidates with an offer to study at Stirling can receive a studentship through the ESRC-DTP.