Undergraduate Choice Scholarship
The Undergraduate Choice scholarship provides a £1,000 cash award to all students from England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland who meet the conditions of their offer and select the University of Stirling as their Firm or Insurance choice on UCAS.
Number of awards
Value of awards
Eligibility and availability
- You must be classed as a student from England, Wales, Northern Ireland or Republic of Ireland for tuition fee purposes.
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admissions for an eligible undergraduate programme at the University of Stirling.
- You must meet the conditions of your offer and choose Stirling as a firm or insurance choice on your UCAS application.
- You must be a full-time student.
- This scholarship is only available to students studying at our Stirling campus.
- You must take up your place and enrol on your course at the University.
How to apply
Students will automatically be identified as part of the admissions process. No separate application is required for this award.