Undergraduate Choice Scholarship (for students from England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland)
Eligibility and availability
- You must be classed as a student from England, Wales, Northern Ireland or Republic of Ireland for tuition fee purposes.
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admissions for an eligible undergraduate programme at the University of Stirling.
- You must meet the conditions of your offer and choose Stirling as a firm or insurance choice on your UCAS application.
- You must be a full-time student.
- This scholarship is only available to students studying at our Stirling campus.
- You must take up your place and enrol on your course at the University.
How do I apply?
Students will automatically be identified as part as the admissions process. No separate application is required for this award.