Postgraduate Saudi Arabia Scholarship
Eligibility and availability
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admissions for an eligible postgraduate taught course at the University of Stirling starting in September 2023 or January 2024.
- You must be classed as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- You must be a Saudi Arabian national or living in Saudi Arabia at the point of application.
- This award is only available to students entering directly into a full-time postgraduate degree programme, delivered at the University’s Stirling campus.
- This scholarship cannot be combined with any other Stirling scholarship or award. If offered more than one University of Stirling award then the highest value award will be applied.
How do I apply?
Students will automatically be identified as part as the admissions process. No separate application is required for this award.