GREAT Scholarship – Indonesia
Deadline for applications has passed. Information available for reference only.
Eligibility and availability
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of a place on one of the full time masters courses listed above.
- You should have the equivalent of an upper second class UK undergraduate degree (2:1).
- You must be classed as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- You must be an Indonesian national.
- You must be based on the Stirling campus for the course of study.
- Please note that award of this scholarship cannot be combined with any other University of Stirling scholarship or award.