China UK Scholarship
This scholarship is open to full time, on-campus, self-funding applicants who have graduated with a UK Undergraduate degree.
Number of awards
Value of awards
Eligibility and availability
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer for admission to an eligible postgraduate taught course (excluding MBA) at the University of Stirling starting in September 2022 or January 2023.
- You must be classed as international for tuition fee purposes.
- You must be a Chinese national.
- You must have graduated from a UK university for your undergraduate degree.
- This award is only available to students entering directly into a full-time postgraduate degree programme, delivered at the University’s Stirling campus.
- This scholarship cannot be combined with any other Stirling scholarship or award. If offered more than one University of Stirling award then the highest value award will be applied.
How to apply
Students will automatically be identified as part of the admissions process. No separate application is required for this award.