The application – applicants should submit:
- A summary curriculum vitae (max 2 pages).
- An example of recent academic writing (e.g., MSc/MLitt essay or dissertation).
- A short statement (1 page max.) outlining your qualification for the studentship, your reasons for applying, and your initial thoughts on how you would approach the project.
- Applicants without a Master’s qualification should include an additional statement (1 page max.) outlining the relevant professional skills, experience and knowledge they have gained beyond undergraduate degree level, that could be considered equivalent to Master’s study.
- Scanned copies of degree certificate(s) and transcripts of marks. (NB if your Masters degree is not yet awarded please submit a transcript of marks to date).
- Two academic references on headed paper (to be submitted direct to email@example.com).
Applications should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 6th October at 12pm (midday BST). References should be submitted to this email by the same deadline. Interviews for short-listed candidates will be held on the Tuesday 31st October at the University of Stirling (or by Skype where necessary).