Literature and Philosophy
- Chapter (in Edited Book) Hass AW (2016) Translation as Trans-Literal: Radical Formations in Contemporary Chinese Art. In: Jasper D, Youzhuang G, Hai W (ed.). A Poetics of Translation: Between Chinese and English Literature, Waco, Texas: Baylor University Press, pp. 215-237.
- Chapter (in Edited Book) Hames S (2016) ‘Maybe singing into yourself’: James Kelman, Inner Speech and Vocal Communion. In: Lyall S (ed.). Community in Modern Scottish Literature. Scottish Cultural Review of Language and Literature, 25, Leiden, Netherlands: Brill, pp. 196-213.
- Book (as Author) Hass AW (2013) Auden's O: The Loss of One's Sovereignty in the Making of Nothing. Albany, NY: State University of New York Press.
- Chapter (in Edited Book) Hass AW (2012) The Poetics of O (as Nothing). In: Price DM, Johnson RJ (ed.). The Movement of Nothingness: Trust in the Emptiness of Time, Aurora, CO: The Davies Group, pp. 167-182.
- Article in Journal Hass AW (2011) Artist Bound: The Enslavement of Art to the Hegelian Other, Literature and Theology, 25 (4), pp. 379-392.