- Chapter (in Edited Book) Squires C & Finkelstein D (2018) Book Events, Book Environments. In: Nash, Andrew, Squires, Claire, Willison, Ian (ed.). The Cambridge History of the Book in Britain Volume 7: The Twentieth Century and Beyond. Cambridge History of the Book in History, 7, Cambridge: CUP.
- Article in Newspaper/Magazine Squires C (2015) Martyn Goff: The man who sculpted scandal to build the Booker Prize, The Conversation, 27.3.2015.
- Chapter (in Edited Book) Squires C (2013) Literary Prizes and Awards. In: Harper G (ed.). A Companion to Creative Writing, Oxford: Wiley-Blackwell, pp. 291-304.
- External/Research Report Wischenbart R, Genova Y, Inkei P, Kovac M, Squires C & Torner C (2010) Feasibility Study on a Literary Translation Prize: Final Report. European Commission. Dr Rudiger Wischenbart Content and Consulting.
- Chapter (in Edited Book) Squires C (2007) Book Marketing and the Booker Prize. In: Matthews N, Moody N (ed.). Judging a Book by its Cover: Fans, Publishers, Designers, and the Marketing of Fiction, Ashgate: London, pp. 71-82.