- Chapter (in Edited Book) Mannion G (2016) Intergenerational Education and Learning: We Are In A New Place. In: Punch S, Vanderbeck R, Skelton T (ed.). Family, Intergenerationality and Peer-Group Relations. Geographies of Children and Young People, 5, London: Springer, pp. 1-21.
- Book Review Williamson B (2015) The virtual world of educational data (Book Review) (Forthcoming), Book review of: The Rise of Data in Education Systems, edited by Martin Lawn, Oxford: Symposium, 2013, Scottish Educational Review.
- Chapter (in Edited Book) Mannion G (2015) Towards Glocal Pedagogies: Some Risks Associated with Education for Global Citizenship and How Glocal Pedagogies Might Avoid Them. In: Friedman J, Haverkate V, Oomen B, Park E, Sklad M (ed.). Going Glocal in Higher Education: the theory, teaching and measurement of global citizenship, Middelburg, The Netherlands: University College Roosevelt, pp. 19-34.
- Chapter (in Edited Book) Mannion G & Gilbert J (2014) Place-responsive Intergenerational Education. In: Vanderbeck RM, Worth N (ed.). Intergenerational Space. Routledge Studies in Human Geography, 50, London: Routledge, pp. 228-241.
- Article in Journal Williamson B (2014) Knowing public services: Cross-sector intermediaries and algorithmic governance in public sector reform, Public Policy and Administration, 29 (4), pp. 292-312.
Publisher DOIFull Text