- Article (Commentary) Boyle K (2015) Introduction: Visual Pleasure and Narrative Cinema at Forty. [Commentary on: Mulvey, Laura. 1975. “Visual Pleasure and Narrative Cinema.” Screen 16 (3): 6–18.] Feminist Media Studies, 15 (5), pp. 880-881.
- Article (Commentary) Boyle K (2015) Not waving....agitating?: 'Visual pleasure and narrative cinema,' the second wave, and me. [Commentary on: A short article on the 40th anniversary of Laura Mulvey's 'Visual Pleasure and Narrative Cinema', focusing on its relationship to feminism's second wave and its enduring legacy.] Feminist Media Studies, 15 (5), pp. 885-888.
- Article in Journal Lindner K (2014) Corporeality and Embodiment in the Female Boxing Film, Alphaville: Journal of Film and Screen Media, Summer (7), Art. No.: 01.
- Chapter (in Edited Book) Lindner K (2014) Gender Trouble in Female Sports Films. In: Hargreaves J, Anderson E (ed.). Routledge Handbook of Sport, Gender and Sexuality. Routledge International Handbooks, London: Routledge, pp. 488-496.
- Chapter (in Edited Book) Lindner K (2013) Blood, Sweat and Tears: Women, Sport and Hollywood. In: Gwynne J, Muller N (ed.). Postfeminism and Contemporary Hollywood Cinema, London: Palgrave MacMillan, pp. 238-255.