- Article in Journal Hames S (2017) Narrating Devolution: Politics and/as Scottish Fiction, C21 Literature: Journal of 21st Century Writings, 5 (2), Art. No.: 2.
Publisher DOIFull Text
- Chapter (in Edited Book) Hames S (2016) ‘Maybe singing into yourself’: James Kelman, Inner Speech and Vocal Communion. In: Lyall S (ed.). Community in Modern Scottish Literature. Scottish Cultural Review of Language and Literature, 25, Leiden, Netherlands: Brill, pp. 196-213.
- Digital or Visual Media Hames S (2016) Nobody's Dream: Stories of Scottish Devolution [podcast]. Audio podcast. London: The Guardian. Available from: https://stirlingcentrescottishstudies.wordpress.com/2016/02/26/nobodys-dream-stories-of-scottish-devolution/.
- Chapter (in Edited Book) Hames S (2016) The New Scottish Renaissance?. In: Boxall P, Cheyette B (ed.). The Oxford History of the Novel in English: Volume 7, British and Irish Fiction Since 1940 . Oxford History of the Novel in English, 7, Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Chapter (in Edited Book) Hames S (2014) The 'Settlers and Colonists' Affair. In: Manfredi C (ed.). Alasdair Gray: Ink for Worlds, London: Palgrave Macmillan, pp. 73-104.