Public Services and Governance
The Public Services and Governance research group brings together scholars from the Faculty of Social Sciences and the University of Stirling providing cutting-edge research on public service change, reform and leadership. The research groups innovates in empirical, methodological and theoretical contributions to the challenges that public service face across the globe.
The current research priorities of the group are:
- Place-making, place-keeping and place-based service delivery;
- Co-production with service users and communities;
- Co-production of research with policy customers and communities;
- Digital citizenship and new methods of engagement;
- Workforce change and development and leadership across all public services.
The research expertise of the group supports our professional education and development across all subjects in the Faculty of Social Sciences.