- Introduction to Contemporary French and Francophone Cultures (Year 1)
- Twentieth Century France: War, Empire and Memory (Year 2)
- Introductory French
- Contemporary French and Francophone Cultures (Year 2)
- Space and Place in French (Year 1)
Previous Experience Overview
Five years of University teaching covering:
• Interdisciplinary research methodologies: post-colonialism, migrant studies, adaptation and transmediality, gender studies, geopolitical and sociocritical theories.
• Nineteenth-century to contemporary French and Francophone histories, cultures, politics, and societies, including France, North Africa, Québec, francophone Asia, and the Pacific and Caribbean islands.
• The study of cultural works including literature (poetry, plays, novels, and non-fiction), architecture, and visual arts (film, television, fine arts, street art).
• Language teaching including ab initio, immersive teaching, and translation.
• Teaching, design, and assessment including undergraduate language and research modules, interdisciplinary MRes modules and PhD progress reviews.