PhD Student, Accounting & Finance
Room : 4B107 when in Stirling. Based in Germany/Singapore.
Telephone: +44 (0)1786 467328
Fax:+ 44 (0)1786 467308
- October 2015: commenced PhD at University of Stirling
- 2013 – 2015: Master of Science in Finance at University College Dublin
- 2009 – 2013: Bachelor of Science in Engineering Management at Mannheim University of Applied Sciences
- Financial Analyst in a German MNC based in Singapore for 2 ½ years, being responsible for the controlling and management accounting tasks of the Singaporean production facility.
- Study-related trainee in the controlling and management accounting department of a German MNC based in Mannheim, Germany for almost 3 years.
- Junior Consultant and apprentice at a regional state bank in Stuttgart and Mannheim, Germany for 3 years.
My research interests are primarily focussed on topics related to asset pricing – specifically commodity pricing – and various influences affecting commodity prices and commodity market behaviour.