PhD Student, Accounting & Finance
Telephone: +44 (0)7423245201
Fax: +44 (0)1786 467308
research assistant, during my masters degree in the Department of finance and banking at Yarmouk University for three semesters.
- Finance & administrative assistant for 7 months temporary contract at Norwegian refugee council- Jordan office and here I was given many tasks including controlling billing processes and accounting daily payments/ procurements and recording transactions in standard format within Zaatari camp.
- Finance Assistant for 6 months temporary contract at the International Rescue Committee- Jordan office. Doing special office works only with having many local internal financial transactions and procurements.
- Teller for 6 months at the Housing bank for trading and finance in Jordan it was with opening accounts, all cash transactions, currency exchange and working on western union money transfer system.
Primary Research areas:
- International Stock Market Regulations and structures.
- Modelling asset pricing in international stock markets.
- Market efficiency and stock market bubbles.
- International stock markets forecasting using both traditional and advanced models with a flavour of financial engineering in such cases.
- Studying the evolution and the history of the international financial crises and their significant negative consequences in the stock markets specifically in the gulf countries.
Secondary Research Areas:
- Real estate finance.
- Securing funding and financing for the international non-governmental organizations (NGOs).
I'm coming to university of Stirling as a sponsored student by Yarmouk university in Jordan to pursue PhD in finance. I'm planning to earn a CFA (Certified financial analyst) charter in the near future. I'll be more than glad to work with other staff to publish many articles in my field of research. I need to attend several professional conferences in the UK about contemporary issues in the international stock markets.