New telephone extension procedure

If you are a new user and want to get a new handset/line set up, or you wish to get a new extension set up for another member of staff, please email Telephone Requests (ECS).  You will need to know the details of the user that you wish to set up (room number, name etc), plus the number of the data socket that their PC is plugged in to.

© University of Stirling FK9 4LA Scotland UK • Telephone +44 1786 473171 • Scottish Charity No SC011159
Portal Logon