Video conferences between Stirling and Highland
(School of Health Sciences)
From 1st August 2017, the provision of Inter-campus video conferences e.g. between Stirling, Highland and Western Isles, is moving to UHI.
Booking from the Stirling end
- Please book Stirling VC room E26, x6404
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book UHI VC room and VC connection
- You will receive a confirmation when the room and VC are booked
- Please make sure you invite participants
Booking from UHI end
- Please contact Stirling HS to book VC room E26: 01786 466404
- Book UHI VC room via email@example.com
- Fill in UHI VC booking form through UHI Servicedesk portal https://uhi.ac.uk A confirmation email will be sent when the booking is made. [Booking guide]
- UHI requestor is responsible for confirming with VC participants
Arriving for your VC meeting – Stirling E26
All inter campus VCs will be initiated from UHI. Stirling users should switch on the equipment in E26 and the videoconference will connect automatically at the designated start time.
Problems with VC (Stirling end)
If the problem occurs at the start of the VC e.g. kit won’t come on, contact the Information Centre to request a technician. x7250
If the problem occurs during a live VC, please contact UHI Servicedesk on 01463 279 150
Stirling staff wishing to set up a VC with anywhere other Highland, WI campuses, can use this UniDesk web form to make a booking.
Any enquiries can be directed to the Information Centre in the first instance.