The Highland Health Sciences Library has a dedicated training room featuring 12 delegate PCs offering Internet access and a customised tutor PC which controls an overhead projector unit, and allows use of multimedia including DVD and video. Additionally there are traditional "chalk and talk" tools such as flipcharts available.
- This room is bookable at cost to outside bodies. To enquire about usage/costs contact: Rob Polson (01463-279836).
- Basic Internet only is provided - no specialist software requirements can be catered for.
- The course organiser and the course teacher are responsible at all times for the course delegates and their use of the network.
- The following details are required in Excel spreadsheet format - the event title, the length of the course, the date of the course, the first name and surname of each delegate (including the organiser/teacher). The spreadsheet should be laid out with the first name and surname in separate columns.
- Course organiser to contact Rob Polson email@example.com with the above details - notice of one week is required for this. The course organiser is responsible for this - we will not accept responsibility for late details.
- Temporary accounts will be created - these are passed to the course organiser/teacher for distribution to delegates.
- If the course organiser/teacher has not used the training suite before please organise to come in 30 minutes before the course starts to run through the use of the equipment.