How to apply for International Summer School
Our entry requirements
You’ll be asked to provide your latest transcript, a letter of recommendation and a copy of your passport. You may also be asked to provide evidence of your English language proficiency (if English is not your first language).
If you’re applying from a university in the USA or Canada you’ll need a GPA of 3.0 or above. Special circumstances may be taken into consideration if your GPA is slightly below this.
If you’re applying from elsewhere, you should have good pass grades equivalent to ECTS level ‘B’ or top 35% for courses taken.
We have a number of third party providers who are happy to assist with your application.
If you live in the USA:
- Academic Programs International (API)
- Brookdale Community College/ College Consortium for International Studies (CCIS)
- International Studies Abroad (ISA)
- The College of Global Studies – Arcadia University
- Institute for Study Abroad – Butler University
- College of Brockport – State University of New York (SUNY)
If you live elsewhere:
Get in touch and we'll be happy to assist