Information for Students


If your study is being funded by a Departmental or Research studentship and you are entitled to a maintenance payment the payment dates are as follows, unless advised otherwise:

1st October

1st January

1st April

1st July

If you wish to have your studentship payment paid directly into your bank account then complete a BACS studentship payment form and return to The Income Office.  Please note that the first studentship payment will be made by cheque.


BACS Request Form 


return to student home page

© University of Stirling FK9 4LA Scotland UK • Telephone +44 1786 473171 • Scottish Charity No SC011159
Portal Logon