Departmental Funding – (Tuition Fee only)


A departmental studentship form should be completed by departments in respect to students who are departmentally or Research funded. All completed forms should be submitted to the Cash Office by the end of August at the very latest of each Academic year.

Departmental Funding Form


Return to home page

© University of Stirling FK9 4LA Scotland UK • Telephone +44 1786 473171 • Scottish Charity No SC011159
Portal Logon