Many congratulations on completing your studies at the University of Stirling. Now that you're graduated you automatically become a lifelong member of the University of Stirling alumni community made up of graduates and former students from all over the world.
As a member of the alumni association you can take advantage of a number of benefits which include:
- Our annual magazine, Stirling Minds and regular e-newsletters
- A network of alumni ambassadors worldwide
- Invitations to events and reunions, or assistance with organising your own reunion
- A tracing service for friends you may have lost contact with
- Careers advice from our Careers and Employability Service
- Discounts for alumni who wish to join the gym or library or book accommodation on campus
For more information and to update your contact details, visit our alumni pages.
Career support and advice
Our support doesn’t end when you graduate. We offer lifelong careers advice as a Stirling graduate. Our Careers and Employability Service are here to help you make the most of your career opportunities at any stage of your career. Services available include:
- one-to-one advice and guidance
- CV, application and selection checks and advice
- wide-ranging resources, including practice psychometric testing, personality profiling and video interviewing software
- access to a wide range of part-time, volunteering, internship and graduate opportunities
- international careers information
Find out more on our Careers advice for graduates pages.