Dumyat Hill Race
- Pre-register online up to Sunday 8 May
- Number collection from 5.30-6:30pm on the night
- Race briefing from 6.50pm
- Race starts at 7pm
- Prize presentations from 8:15/8:30pm
- 1st place runner (Open, University Student, University Student Team, University of Stirling Staff, Veteran, Superveteran)
Entry and on the day
Please be aware that you may only enter one race category and that there will be no on the day entries available.
Entrants to the Dumyat Hill Race must be 16 or over.
All entrants will receive a Dumyat t-shirt and post-event catering to finish the race.
To ensure the safety of all participants and marshals, we may place a time limit on the evening of the race - this will be at the discretion of the organising committee.
Please be aware of weather conditions, ensuring you wear appropriate footwear and clothing.
Results and previous races
The Dumyat Hill Race continues to attract more than 300 entrants, each tackling the 390m climb across 8km of tough terrain. The race record stands at an incredible 32 minutes and 23 seconds, set by Murray Strain. Former World Mountain Running Champion Angela Mudge, a sports masseuse at the University, is the women’s record holder with a time of 36 minutes and 36 seconds.