Virtual Campus 5K
Our Campus 5k is going virtual in 2021 and we want you all to get involved! Between Monday 12 and Friday 16 April, grab those trainers and walk or run a 5k to be in with a chance of winning some goodies! You can complete your 5k anywhere you wish and at any point during the five days. The more 5ks you complete, the greater chance of winning!
We’ll be giving away prizes to...
- A lucky winner from our prize draw of individuals who complete a 5k
- Fastest female to complete a 5k
- Fastest male to complete a 5k
How to get involved?
It’s easy, all you have to do is...
- Complete a 5k in one effort between Monday 12 – Friday 16 April
- Track your walk/run in any way you wish e.g. Fitbit, Google Fit, mywellness or Strava
- Send us your efforts by tagging us on social media @SportatStirling or by sending us an email at email@example.com by midnight on Friday 16 April
- Each 5k will be counted as an entry into the competition e.g. the more 5ks you complete, the greater chance you have of winning a prize.
- Winners will be announced on Monday 19 April via our social media channels
Fastest 5k Competition
If you would like to enter our fastest 5k competition, please follow the rules below;
- Your 5k must be completed between Monday 12 – Friday 16 April
- All runs must be tracked via Strava
- Please send us a screenshot of your distance and time by tagging us on social media @Sportatstirling or sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on Friday 16 April.
Keep an eye on our social media channels @SportatStirling throughout the Virtual Campus 5k to see everyone’s efforts and the University of Stirling community getting active.
If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com and we’ll be happy to answer your questions