Dumyat Hill Race 2019
The Dumyat Hill Race is the University of Stirling's flagship running event, and a popular fixture on the Scottish hill running calendar. This race provides a fun, challenging event set around our beautiful campus.
The Dumyat Hill Race doubles as the Scottish Student Sport Hill Running Championship and Scottish Hill Running Race. This race has become a great tradition and a bucket list event for all University of Stirling students and staff. Now in its 46th year, we invite you all to take the challenge and get involved!
- Pre-register online up to Sunday 5 May
- Number collection from 5.30pm on the night
- Race briefing / warm up from 6.50pm
- Race starts at 7pm
- Prize presentations from 8:30pm
- 1st place runner (Open, University Student, University Student Team, University of Stirling Staff, Veteran, Superveteran)
Please be aware that you may only enter one race category.
To ensure the safety of all participants and marshals, we may place a time limit on the evening of the race - this will be at the discretion of the organising committee.
Please be aware of weather conditions, ensuring you wear appropriate footwear and clothing.
Entrants to the Dumyat Hill Race must be 16 or over. Limited spaces are available.
All entrants will receive a Dumyat t-shirt and stovies to finish the race.
Run4It, Bridge of Allan