An Opportunity to Engage with Natural Sciences
Join the University of Stirling’s Faculty of Natural Sciences for a business engagement event on 26 June in the Pathfoot Lecture Theatre. We’re welcoming businesses from sectors including Life Sciences, Food and Drink and Digital to showcase the leading research and partnership working underway in the Institute of Aquaculture, Biological and Environmental Sciences, Computing Science and Mathematics, and Psychology.
The event will include:
- Keynote speakers from industry who will provide their perspectives on university business collaboration. Speakers include: Martin Valenti, Head of Strategic Initiatives at the Scottish Environment Protection Agency (SEPA); and, Heather Jones, Chief Executive at the Scottish Aquaculture Innovation Centre (SAIC);
- Examples of successful business engagement partnerships;
- How businesses can work with and recruit our students and graduates;
- Details of the opportunities and funding models for businesses;
- An overview of research in the Faculty of Natural Sciences; and,
- Networking opportunities.
For further details, contact us at FNSBusinessLink@stir.ac.uk
This event is open to private, public and third sector organisations, policy makers and academics, but we ask that you register in advance here