An Evening Celebrating Women in Leadership
Following on from the Management School’s hugely successful event celebrating International Women's Day in March, we are delighted to be supporting Stirling Business Month by hosting a panel session 'An Evening Celebrating Women in Leadership' on Tuesday 30th May.
About the event:
This event is being run in partnership with STEP Stirling, and is being held in the Macrobert Arts Centre, commencing at 5.30pm.
This promises to be a thought-provoking evening with some of Scotland’s most influential and inspiring women in business. Come along to hear from five successful women with very different backgrounds, who all have a unique story to tell. They will be discussing leadership and sharing their views on the secrets to success, including how to gain recognition in different walks of organisational life.
The evening will be hosted by Suzanne George, CEO Denvir Marketing, and panellists include:
- Hazel Burt, Partner and Head of Private Client Tax – French Duncan LLP
- Colonel Stephanie Jackman, Deputy Commander (Reserves) 51 Infantry Brigade and HQ Scotland
- Jenny McCreary, Founder of Sew Confident Ltd
- Lynne McNicoll OBE, Founder and Chair, It’s good 2 give
- Diane Mulholland, Vice President and General Manager, Scotland and NI – Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Please note that this is a ticketed event (£10 payable in advance when registering via Eventbrite): https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/an-evening-celebrating-women-in-leadership-tickets-33321921765.
Note that STEP are offering free places for this event for Stirling staff and students.