Archived event. This event has passed.
Identifying and managing my stress
In partnership with Forth Valley College, we are running Managing My Stress workshops for staff.
Attending this workshop will help you to:
- understand what stress means to you, and how your body reacts to stress;
- identify your own pressure and stress points at work, college and other areas in your life;
- become aware of your body’s warning signs;
- understand how stress can become a useful tool for you to use to your benefit;
- introduce practical tools and techniques to reduce and manage your stress;
- develop a personal and practical plan of action to minimise and manage your stress.
Signing up for the sessions
- Sign up for the 1 November 09:30 to 16:00 session
- Sign up for the 7 November 09:30 to 16:00 session
- Sign up for the 23 November 09:30 to 16:00 session