Personal Support and Contacts

Personal Tutors

Every student has a personal tutor who is a specific and consistent source of guidance, information and support for students throughout their studies.

Students’ Union

To obtain advice from a fellow student about your studies, personal matters.

Students' Union - student support

The Students’ Union provides information, support and guidance to student on a wide range of subjects.

International Students

Additional information for international students.

English Language Support

Provides help with English language speaking or writing.

Student Support Services

Here to assist students with a wide range of issues (see entries below).

Disability Services

To declare a disability, get advice or help with adjustments to improve your learning experience.

Counselling and Wellbeing

If you are worried or anxious about something and need to speak to someone.

Student Money Advice

To speak to Student Money Advisers about money issues, debt advice and hardship funds.

Careers Development Centre

Help with job seeking skills, work experience, vacancy information, employer details, working/studying abroad, etc.

© University of Stirling FK9 4LA Scotland UK • Telephone +44 1786 473171 • Scottish Charity No SC011159
Portal Logon