What is UCAS Adjustment?
Clearing opens on 5 July 2021. Register for our Clearing support and we'll help you find your university place.
- tips and Clearing advice direct to your inbox
- support from our expert Clearing advisers (during Clearing)
How do I apply through Adjustment?
Applying to the University of Stirling through Adjustment is incredibly simple:
- You should immediately consult UCAS Track to see if you have met the conditions of your chosen course.
- There is no published vacancy list for Adjustment. Check out the University of Stirling’s list of courses, and if you spot a course you’re interested in and you meet or exceed the entry requirements, phone our helpline immediately so that we can tell you more about your chosen course and guide you through the next steps.
- If you're offered a place on your chosen course, you will then receive an email from the University of Stirling to confirm that we would like to make an offer and to provide further information on next steps – including opportunities to visit the campus.
- Finally, you must email the University to confirm you wish to accept your place before our Admissions team will update UCAS and your confirmed place at the University of Stirling will show in your Track screen.
Find out more about how to use UCAS Adjustment's service to find alternative courses.